Thank You Everyone
We just wanted to take the time to thank all of our returning patients as well as new patients who have chosen to trust us with your eye care since re-opening in June 2020. It’s been a rough 2020 for everyone, and we sincerely appreciate the support and cooperation.
Hearing stories from each of you about how some of you have not left your homes since March, but decided that you and your family’s eye care was worth leaving your home for is truly heart-warming. We understand that it’s a hard choice to make as to where to go and where you feel safe – we are super thankful you’ve chosen us. At Wink we’ve changed how we do things to ensure everyone’s safety.
As cases are ramping up in BC, we just wanted to let everyone know we will continue to follow the guidelines as per our Provincial Health Officer and all the same precautions are still in place. Here’s what we’re doing:
- All visitors require a mask (with the exception of children under the age of 2), are subject to a non-contact temperature check, and are asked to wash their hands upon entry.
- We are spacing out appointments more to allow time for cleaning of surfaces in between.
- All visits require an appointment – whether it’s to view our glasses collection, pick-up glasses, adjust glasses, or routine eye exams. This allows us to control the number of people in the clinic at once and give everyone space.
- All frames that have been touched/tried on are cleaned in our ultrasonic soap bath for 5 minutes before being put back out on display.
- If you are feeling ill, are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms, or have been in contact with someone that is being tested/diagnosed with COVID-19, please call us to reschedule your appointment.
Thank you to everyone who has complied with our new policies – especially those that have called us to reschedule. We sincerely appreciate your effort to keep everyone safe during this time!
We hope everyone is staying safe and being kind to one another at this time!